First BTX again

First term

dijous, 24 de febrer del 2011

3D





The future of the film industry is in 3D, and one prove is 'Avatar', which remained on top of the domestic box office for the seventh-straight weekend, pulling in $31.3 million to raise it's total to %595,8 million.



Worldwide, 'Avatar' has topped $2 billion, a record that surpasses the $1,84 billion of Cameron's 'Titanic', which had been the No.1 modern blockbuster. The best of 3D is the impression of depht that it causes, it makes you feel as if you are inside of the film.



The first time I saw a 3D film was five years ago in Paris. I don't remember the name of the film, but I remember the impression it left on me. The most espectacular thing was that in the middle of the movie our seats started moving.



At the moment there are few films in 3D, but I think in the future all the films will be in 3D. Now I know these films: Avatar, Egipto, Delfines y ballenas... but I only saw two 3D films. (Avatar and other which I don't remember the name)






3D movies really are impressive, you get into the movie and it may seem real.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada