First BTX again

First term

divendres, 4 de març del 2011

Volcanic Eruption

Today I was talking with my parent about volcanos, and I search in internet this notice of last year:

On 15th April of 2010 European aviation authorities ordered the countries 'airspaces to be closed as of noon, due to a cloud of ash drifting from the erupting Eyjafjallajökull volcano in Iceland. The volcano has erupted for the second time in less than a month, melting ice, shooting smoke and steam into the air and forcing hundreds of people to flee rising floodwaters. The volcanic ash has forced the cancellation of hundreds of flights and disrupted air traffic across northern Europe, standing thousands of passengers.



















In Iceland a volcano erupted, and because of that almost all the european airspaces closed, and this prejudiced a lot of passengers, families that were on holiday etc. Even though that dramatic event doesn't have a personal effect on me or anybody I know, I think that it's a sign of the planet to tell us to take better care of it.


I know that it's very good for me, maybe it's a little bit egoist position. We talked in class about this, and I'm conscient that die a lot of people with this phenomens.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada