First BTX again

First term

dimecres, 8 de setembre del 2010

Again 1st Batxillerat and my first day in the 'school'

My first day in school was strange, I'm curious to see the other people of my class, the teachers, and my friends of Second Batxillerat. I passed the hours thinking, and telling at myself that this year I'll work more and more than last year. Sorprendently the hours have passed very fast, and at half past one all the people go to there house. I think we (me and the others 'repeaters') have luck (although we repeat) because we are 6 persons who have repeated and we don't stay alone in the class. As I say this day was short and I don't know how more say, but I returned at my house better than I think, because first I think that this year can be ''a shit'' but now I don't think this, I only think in study a lot and get the betters marks possibles.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada