First BTX again

First term

dimecres, 15 de setembre del 2010

'Medievals'



Last Saturday I went to Castelló d'Empùries to look at the village the famous festival: mediavals.



People is dressed with mediaval clothes, and all the town is turn arround medievals.






I enjoy a lot because a lot of my frends were dressed and I laugh a lot, it's so nice and funny.






I surprise because there are shops, restaurants... but they only have thinks that exists in medieval's time, for instance, they don't have chocolate.



I went to buy a "creppe" and they only have strawberry, honey... but not chocolate. It's a shame!



The streets during the medieval's weekend are with animals: horses, chickens... and people can play with them. Also there is a good show with horses, and one friend participe there.






Some years ago I participated in the medievals festival, I dressed like a soldier, but I was there only 3-4 hours, so I could'n saw everithing.






If you never go to medievals, I recommend you!






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada