First BTX again

First term

dimarts, 9 de novembre del 2010





DANI JARQUE, died two years ago, but I remember his person yet.
This man was a good football player and a better person. He died when he was 27 years old in a hotel room, when his team F.C.Espanyol was about to play.
Dani Jarque was speaking with his girlfriend when he had the heart atack, and his girlfriend immediately phoned Ferran Corominas (his friend and bedroom partner in the hotel) to help Dani.
Corominas ran more fast than in his life, for help his friend, and phoned an ambulance, but for disgust that all the people who met Dani Jarque, the doctor can't do nothing for his life.
The night when this misfortune happened, I stay working in a camping of Port de la Selva, and I can't believe that, because Dani Jarque was ''quite a lot of'' known for my family, because my father is of R.C.D. Espanyol, and Dani is the captain, and a example for all the team. Dani was a people who always speak good about all the persons, and anytime ''strud''.
This shame, remember other time when other player Antonio Puerta (of Sevilla F.C), died, but I don't surprise because he don't was near for me.

This situations when a young man died, is a big sad...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada