First BTX again

First term

dimecres, 6 d’abril del 2011

Romania 'tops EU sex worker list'

This is a part of an article I have found on the BBC Internet page today.

Romania has overtaken Russia as the top country of origin of migrant sex workers in the EU, a survey of prostitution across the EU has found.
According to the survey, Central and Eastern Europe, including the Baltic and Balkan countries, account for around 70% of migrant sex workers in the 27 nation EU.
Italy, Spain, Austria and Luxembourg report that migrants comprise 80% to 90% of the sex worker population.
It caught my attention because the people complain about this, but it is in the EU where there is most of the prostitution. So families... don't like to see public prostitution because it's ugly and dirty, and I agree.
For example last week when I went to Barcelona I saw a lot of prostitutes alongside the road. One reason for these I think could be the lack of money and the wrong promises of the mafia to work in hotels and earn money.

In my opinion all those problems don't have a solution, and this is what the article shows.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada