First BTX again

First term

dimecres, 13 d’abril del 2011

Things that I want to buy




If I will be rich one day, I will buy a lot of things, I like dream about that, and think I have a lamborgine, a big mansion, and I will celebrate a lot of parties every week.








For lunch and dinner, I always go to exotic restaurants and I invited my family. Later, I'll go to the best jewelleries of Paris with my private-jet to buy a good clock, for instance, a rolex with diamands.




Also I will can organize barbaques in my big swimingpool and invited all my friends. I will contract a good grup of music to make a concert. We will not be all together, if some one was tired can go to play golf, or can go to my "jacuzzi" to relax.








It will be stress all the people that come with you only for the money, but I don't want to be with them.








I can do all of this and more:








If I have a lot of money I also help poor people, or people with problems... it's probabli that I make an hospital, or an school.








It's impressive to think that a lot of people have all of this money...




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada