First BTX again

First term

divendres, 3 de juny del 2011

My dog!

Hi, in this writing I go to speak about my dog.
My dog is one more of my family, two days ago I take my dog to a hairdresser of dogs. Because in this days makes hot, very hot.
My dog is happy when I take him to cut her hair and he stay a little fat but when he has more short her hair, not seems.
He love chocolate, obiously! All dogs love chocolate, but my dog only eats black chocolate, I think this is curious because when I take to him white chocolate he don't eat.

When I have time on sunday I go one hour to walk at the mountain or routes, but now I don't have any time, for the exams, I think all the students have streess by the exams. I know he know that I have a lot of homework, is very intelligent.
He seems at her boss :P
When I finish this school year I will have more time to walk with him for mountains and play with he.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada