First BTX again

First term

diumenge, 15 de maig del 2011

''barracas'' in Figueres.

I remember very good this day. I go at ''las barracas'' in Figueres with two friends. First we went for dinner to a bar in Figueres and later we went for a drink. At about midnight, we went to ''las ferias'' to see the attractions and spend a good time.


Later, at 10 o'clock, we went to ''barracas'' to dance and to listen to the concert, I can remember this night very good, because I passed a good time with friends and met a lot of people.


Finally, to return to Empuriabrava we took a bus at 5 a.m. and slept at a friend's house.


I rember when I got up the next day at 4 p.m. and I went to lunch in a bar ''eggs with chips'', and a few ''pinxos'' of meat.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada