First BTX again

First term

divendres, 20 de maig del 2011

blackberry



The blackberry (BB) is a new phone really competitive.



With the BB you can go to internet, you can talkd with your friends in a chat which it's free...



there are a lot of people who prefers Iphone, but I prefer BB for different reasons:





BB isn't tactil, and I don't like tactil mobiles.



On the other hand the BB is smaller and you can put it on your pocket.



BB is cheaper than iphone, but their aplications are similar.






I have a bb and I'm so happy about it.



My mother talk to movistar and ask for two bb, one for me and the other for my brother, they give her free because we were a long time in movistar.






I'm asking how to be the next mobils... maybe they can fly..

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada