First BTX again

First term

divendres, 20 de maig del 2011

MELENDI




Melendi is a good spanish singer and I like his songs.




In his lyrics he talk about his life, and I think thats thanks of this he do it very good. There are a lot of singers that talkd always about the same topic, like love, and it's so boring.




this summer it will be a concert of Melendi in Figueres, and I'll hope go there with friends.




It will be a concert of "picnoise" too, and I also wants to go, so maybe I will go to a two concerts this summer, but I'm not sure because the entrance for a concert it's so expensive.




I don't understand why they are so expensive, because normally they are so short...




If I want to go to two concerts I will have to save money...


But I think at least one if i'll go because I love these groups.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada