First BTX again

First term

divendres, 13 de maig del 2011

GAMES of PLAY STATION




GTA San Andreas is a game of play-station which describes the life of a rapper.




I love this game, and I finish all the game three times. Is the game that I play more in my life, and I love it because I can play with friends, I can compite with my brother... sometimes we do competitions betting something. I remember that I always win, because I practise a lot.








The game is about a rapper who have to kill people and complete missions. It's an agressive game, and you can find cars, motorbikes.. and stole them.




It's true, that this type of games are bad for children because they can learn really bad things. But it's demonstration that play games on computer, play station... help the development of the intelligence.. because it seems that there are stupid games, but you have to think a lot.








Another game that I like a lot is: prevolution Soccer. This game is about football, and I like it because I can also can with friends and compite.




I don't like the games which you have to play alone because they are more boring.




In this game you can search the better football players and make a team trying to win everything and be the best.












Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada