First BTX again

First term

diumenge, 8 de maig del 2011

How to be fitness??




I don't play football this year, because of that I am less fitnnes, and now that comes summer you can note more.




well, this summer I'll go to do boxing for be fitness, and a lot of people say me that to do boxing you have to eat a lot to be more strong. I think that if you don't do exercice one day, this day you don't have to eat a lot because if not it will be fat.




The most difficult is to be constance, because is very easy do a lo of exercice one day and anything other days, because the difficult is to go to the gym, because if you are in the sofa you are so good and go to do deport is difficult.




when you are not constance you don't will be better, and a lot of people ask why? this is because the constance, because it's better to do every day a half an hour, than make one day three hours.








To make the exercice funier and easier, you can go with a friend, like me, that I will do boxing with a lot of people.








conclusion: if you want to be fitness, you have to eat good, be constance, sleep, and go with friends.








the exercice requires effort and concentration , but it's good.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada