First BTX again

First term

dimarts, 24 de maig del 2011

TRIP TO POLONIA LAST SUMMER



Last summer I travel to Polonia, and I think to travel this summer too but I can't because I work all the summer and I'll do plans with one friend to do boxing.



But I will like go somewher three days, to relax. It will be funny go to an exotic place, for instance, Marraquesh, and ride a camel.



People say that camels are really fast animal, and it's something that surprise me.



If I could go to Marrakesh I want to buy clothes from there, there are clothes prepare to support the hot.



People explain that if you go to Marrakesh, or poor towns, you have to take a guide, because it can be dangerous.



on the other hand, you have to go there with a lot of sweets, or pencils... because children every moment are asked you for something.



It will be courious eat on the floor, like in Marrakesh, and a lot of hot food...



I think that I won't support eat hot food with hot time..



I have some marraquesh friends who explain me that there all is cheaper, and it's possible that technologic objects will be better to buy in this country because are cheaper (TV, mp3... )






It will be nice a trip in Marraquesh...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada