First BTX again

First term

dilluns, 2 de maig del 2011

strange dreams or paranoia.

I can't understand now, I remember this sometimes. The night that a strange 'thing' was over of my belly. It's possible that this was a paranoia... but .. seriously this night I 'flipe', because I was awake but with the lights out, and suddenly I felt and heard something.

Surely was a dream, but I remember that I'm awake, and I heard his respiration and his growl in my beggy.
First, I think it was a cat, but why? a cat in my bedroom and over my beggy? and when I moving slow he growl.
I steeled myself and I made a quick movement to touch it, to know it was and wow!! I don't touch anything, later I opened the light fast too, and exactly.. nothing.
¿ I scared you? hahaha

Even I don't know what happened but this story is real and I repeat I was awake!. haha

Okey, bye

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada